Monday, April 11, 2011

April showers bring Fibro flare ups


*281*

  It is raining today. We had a good weekend. Well I heard it was a good weekend. I slept most of it away like Rip Van Winkle. On Saturday Fred and I got some prep work done in our bedroom, then I passed out for like 3 hours. On Sunday, I did lots of raking of leaves, and even amended the front bed with some manure/hummus. I passed out for 3 hours. The funny thing is I had no problem going to sleep for the night! That is Fibromyalgia for you. You get that seasonal thing I talked about. My allergies have been held off by medicine and the flare is not full blown yet..but it is coming. I can feel it.
My good friend sent me another half scale dollhouse kit. It is the Rosedale. I have always loved the Greenleaf Rosedale. I cannot wait! But first I am going to finish the half scale Arthur.  No gym today. Too much to do. Battery on jeep needs replacing, dog licenses, Nat is hanging with friend afterschool, and I have stuff to do around the house..dishes, dusting, and I cannot think of another D. LOL

  I am hoping that none of my friends are dealing with the severe tornado weather that is going on right now in the middle of the country. I should be ashamed of complaining of a little bit of rain.
Okay..going to drink my coffee, wake the hell up, and get my lazy butt in gear. Sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment