Monday, April 18, 2011

7 little kittens


 

*280*

These are brand new kittens. There is a lady in my area who is going to give me first freebie pick of my very own kitten. One of these beauties will be ours at the end of May. I was thinking I might want an Orange one because I have never ever had an orange one but we shall see. It can be boy or girl..I do not care. I have not had a girl cat in a very very long while either. When I get more pics via text..I will share.

Tomorrow I get the stitch taken out of my neck. I can stop feeling like a frankenfreak. I have to call the periodontist (probably tomorrow) to make an appointment. Maybe I will do it now while I think about it. Hold on.....I have an appointment for the first week in May. Which is not very far away. It is still balls cold outside. It is in the 50s but there is still a chill in the air. I have not planted one pot of annual flowers yet. I have not even planted any veggies yet!
I will soon though. After I finish the condo cleaning tomorrow, I will work on the two beds at the community garden.

So what should I call my little Orange baby?

2 comments:

  1. Pick orange! Orange kitties are awesome. Usually only males are orange, so a female orange is pretty rare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mom used to call them Marmalade Cats after the jelly. Yup, I want an Orange one.

    ReplyDelete