Monday, April 11, 2011

I did some blog reflection...

*281*
I am not happy with what I have seen. I am not making much progress on the weight loss front. I have lost inches. I am fitting into some clothes that did NOT fit me when I started this. Those green capris that I bought were too small for my fat ass..I can get into them now. Button and zip up! They are just too tight. I give it another month. But the scale has not wavered much. I feel like I am not working hard enough. If I was a stronger person without so many hangups, my ass would have lost all the weight already!
I am going on a trip to Denver in September to visit my friend and go to the Denver miniature show. I missed it last year because Fred was ill (they thought he might have had stomach cancer..just a growth). I wanted to lose some of this fat before I went so I would not feel like the heifer on the plane! Oh your too fat for one seat, you need to purchase another one. Or the whole scan and crotch grab that is going on at airports now. That is sooo not what I am in the mood for either. But I will do it, because I love my friend.
I was just reading back on the blog...by the way, I am shocked at myself that I have been able to keep this up so long without abandoning it. I think I found my in house therapy! hehehe
Anyhoo...I have five months to save for the trip AND lose at least 50 lbs. 50lbs would make me happy.  I gotta do this.

Okay..back to waking up over here.

2 comments:

  1. Heidi! I've been dreaming about going to this show for almost the past year. My sis lives there and I have a few friends there as well. We need to touch base! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to be staying with Deb from Debsminis. If YOU go..we definitely need to touch base for it. That will be extra cool.

    ReplyDelete