Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter Everybody!


*280*

I hope that you all will have a wonderful Easter Sunday today. I am waking up to some coffee and a small piece of the Easter Bread that I made yesterday. It came out really nice. I had not made it in a couple years so I was worried I was gonna fuck it up.
Not too bad. I had a small batch of dough and I had to make two breads. One for us and one for my friend A. So that is why it is teeny weeny. Really good.
So I am going to wake up here for a bit more then I have work to do. I have to wash all the dishes because I have to clean the collard greens. I never got to them yesterday. I ended up watching a 12 hour Dr. Who marathon. Yup! I wasted my Saturday..again.
The ham is not even in the oven yet! ROFL! I will do it soon. Dont you worry.
Have a Hoppy!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter, Heidi! We've got a Paula Deen ham, to go in the oven soon as well. :)

    Hubby is making some kind of bread with tomatoes and cheese, I forgot the spelling of it, will catch up with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bread with tomato and cheese? That sounds really good. We had a nice Easter. It was over 70 deg F and the sun was out. I slow roasted the ham, slow cooked the greens, made Natalie some mac and cheese, and a friend of Fred`s gave us some bacalao (salted cod with spices and potatoes) which was really yummy! I planted flowers on the porch, lazied on the chaise in the yard with the dogs, and planted pak choy and red onions. It was a good day.

    ReplyDelete