Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Healing





*281*

It is healing. It does not hurt anymore. I figured out why it was hurting so badly. It was the Bandaids. I think I am developing a latex allergy. Just wonderful! When I go outside, I cover it with a small round bandaid (those do not seem to hurt me). But when I am in the house, I just let it fly. I think of wounds the way us mothers thought of diaper rash. It is best to air it out as much as possible to help in the healing process. The thread is bugging the fuck out of me. I am not a picker so do not worry about that. She just made the end too long and I will play with it. I guess I could trim it but I will leave it be. There is probably a reason she did that.
 I promised Natalie that we would go to the gym today. She is up and dressed. I am not dressed. I am sitting here talking to you. :) Then I have to (do not want to) pick up Chelsea at the office and take her to the garden so she can teach her class. She could normally walk it but she has buckets full of crap to carry and she would never make it (10 minute walk up hill). So I am her chauffer. More of the same taking advantage of Mom crap..just a different day and way. Seriously though, I do not mind it all taking her to the garden because I need to be up there anyway. I will be planting and watering so this gives me a reason to be there.

Okay, the kid is watching me. She wants to get going to the gym. I promised dammit and now I have to do it.
I know why I am in such a bitchy mood. I go to the dentist on Friday. More likely I will be told that I have to start seeing a periodontist for my gum disease. They are trying to save my teeth! Diabetes is such a wonderful disease! Blah!
Now I am definitely getting off so that I can get some exercise in.....

No comments:

Post a Comment