Monday, April 16, 2012

Surgery is a go

This would be a cool tattoo, Yes?





 I had my appointment with my GP/Endocronologist and I am cleared for surgery/procedure. Woot!   No more periods for this girl here! Woot!
  I got a call from the hospital asking all those questions and I have to take my nose ring out, again! That means pain with having it put back in again. I just checked and the new place our piercer works is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. Great. So I will have to take it out and go through the pain of having her use a taper to open it back up again. Ugh! It hurts. I am such a big baby.
GP changed my insulin for when I eat my meals. I needed a little boost. He also told me to use Zyrtec for my allergies. He says that it is the best out of the leading three but can make you drowsy, so to use it when I go to bed. Then the woozies will wear off by morning and it works 24/7. I have been no good all day. My eyes have been a mess with tears and goo.
 I got an email from Rhonda`s Mom. She told me that friendship is a two way street and that I do not need to beat myself up over not talking to her for so many months. We will start again like we were never apart. She is going to need a lot of emotional support. I miss her and her cooking.
Okay, bon bons are in the freezer. I have to put chocolate on them. Mail them out to my friend for her birthday. Then it is taco night for dinner. I am going to make some guacamole. YumYumYum!

Have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's awesome that you and Rhonda's mom are connecting. You can both fill a need in the other's life.

    Also, I cannot tell you how jealous I am that you're done with periods.

    ReplyDelete