Saturday, April 21, 2012

Monthly Reminder

She a cutie!
*270*

I have said before that I frequent a site called Monthly Info. It is a period tracker and I think some women use it to know when they are ovulating. I used it so I would know when it was coming. I did not want to have to count anymore. Plus my periods were all over the map anyway, that I was always wrong. After you have been using it for a while, it can average out when your next period is even when your cycle times are crazy. Give it a try. Why am I talking about this now? Because I got an email today telling me that my period is two days away.Ahahahaha!
I am feeling good today. I took the dogs out this morning. I did some raking. I hooked the hose up outside. I think after I do what I want to do in here, I am going to get some work done outside. No lifting! But I wanted to finish cleaning out all the beds. I hooked up the hose too so that means it is OFFICIALLY spring!
I think I am going to bake some cookies too. I am in the mood. Not in the actual eating but the filling of my massive cookie jar. I want to do something today. Oh! How about the lavendar jelly? I think I will do THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment