Saturday, April 14, 2012

Big Fat Fatty

This is Jolly Trixie
*273* <----I double checked. 272.

  I feel like a big fat fatty. 
  I know I know. I am not stupid. I know I already AM a big fat fatty but lately I have been feeling bloated. I have gained like 6 lbs and my pants feel a bit snug. I hate that feeling of being fat. Everyone gets it. Even the super skinny bitches that eat celery for lunch and juice for the rest of the day. It is hormones and other factors..yeah chocolate is a factor but this is not what I am totally talking about. You know when you put on your favorite pair of jeans and they just do not feel right. You feel awkward in them for the rest of the day. That is how I have been feeling. They fit but not like they used to.
So today I decided I am going to go back on the modified Atkins for a bit. Not forever! I just want to lose what I gained back and then get back on track. I have been eating crap with abandon and my blood sugars have shown it. Not good! This is going to be hard because I have some absolutely gorgeous loaves of bread in the house right now. I have a boule and a Italian loaf with everything spices on it. I am going to have to refrain.
I am frying bacon right now and I am going to make some eggs for breakfast. I am also going to hard boil some. I will need eggs and nuts to get me through this. A-Gran, You know what I am talking about. I am not gonna kill myself with hunger. I just need to *detox* myself of all that I have been doing. If I am on a healthier kick, it will last me when I go back to carbs again.
I say modified because I will still eat fruit and drink coffee. And when Fred wants to go for Vietnamese Pho, all bets are off.
 I do not know if I am going to tell Fred what I am doing. He will want to do it too but he will want ME to do all the work for both of us, and that just is not fair. That is why I think it failed the last time. He made me do all the work. All the cooking, prepwork, and shopping! He couldnt even be bothered to make the big salad for the fridge. I am not bashing my man, just stating facts. Plus, he lost weight faster then I did and that pissed me off!
So I want a head start. hehehe
Once he figures it out, I want to be at least 5 lbs ahead.

Bacon is done. Red onions are cooking on the stove. I will add the scrambled eggs and some cheddar cheese. And I have a whole dill pickle sliced for my veg this meal. I have to go to the store and buy salad stuff.
Anyone want to join me they can. I am not following any real low carb diet. I am just not eating potatoes, rice, pasta, bread, and anything else in that realm. I will give it a month and see how it goes.

Mmm! Still feel fat though

2 comments:

  1. When I try to start eating a little better for me (not a bag of Robins Eggs a day) the first 2 days are the hardest. Good luck to you dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I have some Robin`s eggs in the house. Those need to go too. It has been none stop candy and crap. No more!
    I just want to feel comfortable in my pants.

    ReplyDelete