Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I am going on a trip!

*266*

Tomorrow is payday because Friday is a holiday. I am going to the train station and buying round trip tickets my friend`s house in Jersey. The same place I went to last year. I am going to go the Monday after Mother`s Day until Thursday that same week. I want to visit one attraction in Philly but I do not know what. I do not want it to be an inconvenience either. I cannot wait! The family is going to have to figure out how to not have me around on a day to day basis for four whole days. I hope the survive! :)
 We are going to hang out. Go to thrift stores. Cook. Laugh. Talk. And who knows what else. I really need the time away from the every day. We are also going to be discussing our trip to Denver.
  Today is a day that I wish I had pizza money. I do not want to cook at all. I am cleaning the kitchen and I am painting a project . More on that later. And it is so gorgeous. The breeze is blowing through the windows. It makes me want to take a nap! But I cant. I have to drop Natalie off at school, pick up Chelsea and take her to another town 20 minutes away for a interview (not a job). So if I take a nap, I will feel like mega shit later. I never want to do anything after i have taken a nap. They do not refresh me at all. They just make me want to sleep more.
So that is how my day is going to go. I will bitch about what I have to do while I am doing it.

2 comments:

  1. Hope your trip is super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait. I can relax at her house. Her family is nice and cool.
    And I get an grown up adventure. Four hours on train to Philly. She lives hop skip and jump over the border into Jersey.
    We haven't decided what Philly attraction I should see

    ReplyDelete