Thursday, April 19, 2012

No heavy lifting

No tub baths either!
*271*
No heavy lifting until Monday. No tub baths for three weeks! How cruel is that?? It is an absolutely gorgeous day outside for yard clean up and I cannot do any of it. It is a tad chilly but the sun is out. So I wouldn't sweat as much doing yard clean up. Dammit! Watch it get hot as hellions on Monday when I am allowed to do stuff!

 Everything went fine. I was under light anesthesia because it was not an invasive procedure. I was not aware of what was going on but they had to wake me once to clear snot from my throat. I had post nasal drip from my allergies. I did not talk to the Dr afterward but he knows Fred, I gave permission, and Fred relayed. It went very well. He almost could not do the procedure because of the size of my uterus. It is 11cm (put one hand in a fist, and put the other on top) and he is not allowed to do any that are 12 cm or above. So I have a BIG uterus! This is the reason for the pain and the worry. This is the reason we were getting this done, besides the bleeding and cramps on a constant basis. My uterus is really big. Hopefully this will make the thickening go down. I do not know how that works actually. All I know is I am in NO pain in the hootchie and there is very minimal bleeding going on. I have a slight headache but that is from the days events yesterday.

Today is my friend`s funeral. I wish that I could be there. I just know that I cannot. I have already let the family know that I couldnt but I still feel really badly. Not crying anymore but still sad when I think of her.

So today is going to be a lolligag type of day. I am cooking bacon right now. I am making breakfast. Then I will watch some Netflix, play online games, maybe read a bit in bed before I take a nap...lazy day. Do not worry about me. I am good.

No comments:

Post a Comment