Tuesday, December 28, 2010

WTF! It seems my scale is broken

Halloween 2010
*290!!!!!*

I went to the gym today with Chelsea. Natalie stayed up late with her buddy so she was sleeping in and did not go. We were having a really good time. Treadmill, stationary bikes, some of the circuit machines. I had to go to the rest room. As I was leaving I saw the scale by the door. 290!!! I stepped off and stepped back on again. 290!!!!! I did not have rocks in my pockets. Chelsea got on it later and weighed herself. She said that the scale at the gym weighs her the same as the scale they have at her office.
290!!!

That is 10 lbs from 300! I am only 5'3".  I am not going to become depressed because I am a fat motherfucker. No. This is what I needed. THIS was my fatty rock bottom. I REFUSE to go into the 300s. REFUSE!!!
Lunch today was a bulkie roll with veganaise, coarse mustard, baby spinach, a slice of tomato, alfalfa sprouts, slices of avocado, and tuna for one (in those pouches..no mayo or veganaise on tuna). On the side I had 4 whole marinated mushrooms.
Right now I am having a cup of coffee with soy creamer and one teaspoon of sugar.
That is it! I am done. That is the only picture I have of myself in my current state right now. I MAY have one of the girls take my picture to add but for now that is as good as it is gonna get. I even look like my Mother! OMG!
Yup, this is it. I am way beyond motivated now. Fucking 290. FUCK!!

On a good side note..I did all that shoveling yesterday and I am not in any pain today in my back or elsewhere. Good for me! I was a tiny bit worried that I might have over did it but I did not.
It is going to warm up this week so I am hoping to get an outside walk in. I still fear falling and what it could do to my discs.
I go to the Neuro tomorrow early in the morning to talk about my foot. Seeing if they can help me or maybe I have to go back to my Neurosurgeon. I will let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment