Saturday, December 4, 2010

We ate, we drank, and now I feel like crap..hehehe

*283* WooHooish!

Last night I went out with my friend A and a bunch of her friends from work. I was deemed the designated driver for A and D. They needed it. I am not going to get into details but it has been a horrific past week for D and A just needed to get her drink on. I had a couple 7&7s and then I sobered my ass up. It was fucking cold as hell out last night..like cold as a witch`s tit cold. brrr! Oh, a 7&7 is an easy drink to make and I just love it. It is 12oz of 7-up or lemon lime soda and 2 oz of Seagram`s Rye/Whiskey. Add some ice and you are good to go.
We ordered a bunch of different plates of wings, sweet potato french fries (OMG!), chicken fingers in wing sauce, and mozz. sticks. There were a bunch of us so none of us overindulged in the food department.  In fact, when I got home..hubs made me a grilled cheese sandwich cause I was starving..well not literally starving..you know what I mean. :)
I was sober when it was time to go. That was a good thing cause A had way too much and I cannot carry her happy drunk ass..so I drove A and D home and I went to sleep.
I woke up this morning not feeling so great. Not cause of the booze...I think I am catching a cold. I am drinking plenty of water for dehydration and coffee cause I am tired. But yup..it is a cold. And I have grocery shopping to fucking do!! On a Saturday! I hate it. I need to get going on that now by the way.

So it was a successful night out and I have realized that I am not 21 anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment