Monday, December 6, 2010

It is gonna snow!

*284*
There are going to be some snow showers today. Not a significant amount but enough to make me want to break out the hot cocoa supplies. I like snow and I hate snow. First snows are cool. First major amount of snow is cool (if you don't have to go anywhere) but after that it becomes annoying. I only live in New England. We get it but not like the Midwest does. I feel for you all immensely. Especially the brutal cold and the frozen pipes! Yuck!
 Natalie and I are off to the gym today after school. I want to sweat my ass off today. I deserve it for my laziness. I have some good news to report. My foot is actually doing better. I think that is why I have been dragging my literal foot about all of this. There is nothing worse then hopping on one foot to go potty at 10pm at night because your foot is hurting so badly. Lately not so much. It hurts but no hopping and some nights it does not hurt that much at all. So today I am going to walk my ass off on the treadmill. Walk walk walk. I could walk outside (which is better) but she wont do it..it is boring. Boring? We have each other, we can chat, and we are outside. Not like staring at a sweaty dude in front of you at the gym..oh no that is not boring..LOL
Last night I made a nice dinner. Tilapia, 1/2 cup Jasmine rice, and a big tossed salad. I used 2 tablespoons of blue cheese dressing (it was the last of it). I did not have any of the Italian bread. I did not need a snack afterward.
Oh..I almost forgot. I have gum stashed all over the house now. You know those round plastic cup holder containers of gum that are sold in the candy aisle? I have one in my car for when I am feeling the need for a ciggy or I am just anxious or I have kickass breath. I decided I was going to have a couple in the house also. That way when I am in the mood to eat, I just chew the gum. 5 calories for 2 pieces of gum. Not bad.
 I need to get off this idiot box this morning. I have another batch of Peanut butter buckeyes to make. I sent out a bunch and gave to others. I have a couple more boxes to mail out on Wednesday so I need to get moving on this.
Have a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment