Sunday, December 12, 2010

I am sick

*283*
I have been under the weather for over a week. That is why no postings on here. Plus I have been getting Christmas crap done. I was talking with another friend and she feels the same way. Sick stomach, headaches, tired, etc. You start to feel good and then BAM! It smacks you in the back of the head to tell you to go lay down. Oh well. I have a suck ass immune system. I am used to this bullshit. Anyway, I had some writing to do so I figured I would get this done also. I write two articles for a miniature/dollhouse online newsletter. I have been doing it for two years..maybe three. I have a bad memory, remember? Anyhoo..I had to write the Member of the Month which is every month and then I write the Collector`s Cabinet which is every three months. That one features three miniaturists that showcase their favorite mini. Miniatures? Dollhouses? WTF Heidi? Yup, I love to build dollhouses. I love to collect miniatures. LOVE THEM. I have built houses to give to little girls. I have built houses just for me. Lately I have been in a major major slump. I think it was the back problems and then the surgery. I was just not into it at all. Still in love with all things miniature but just did not have the *want* to actually do it.  I have two majorly big dollhouses in my house (they are not alone) that I stare at everyday. My good good GOOD (online) friend D is sending me a half scale house for Christmas. I am actually kind of excited about it. I am thinking of color schemes. That is always a good sign.
Pomeroy House


 This is the Pomeroy House. Someone gave it to me fully assembled. I was so ready for it and then I wasnt. So there it sits but not for long. This past summer I found a table for it at a yard sale for $5. I was happy about that. I want to change the color again and I need to order windows (Do you hear me D? Windows!) It is a hobby. Some people spend their money on booze, slot machines and loose women, I buy teeny tiny throw pillows.

Okay...I am done for now. I am still here. I am not eating potato chips...and I will be back in writing shape maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment