Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Does anyone want a slightly used feline? Anybody?

Oliver 
*290*

  It is 4am but I was awoken at 3am to a large crash downstairs in the livingroom. Oliver was up to his new tricks again. He knocked my pendulum clock off the shelf high on the wall. He had to do some acrobatic shit to get up there too. The clock is fine. One of the Santas I had up there is MIA  but I will find it before everything is put away until next year. He is the reason I had to go to the hardware store yesterday and buy a hook/eye lock for the basement door. Our basement is sort of finished. The previous people put up wall board and insulation but not the flooring..good thing cause the basement leaks in the Spring. Last March was a doozy. *Oh..I just remembered! I have the replacement hose for the sump pump that I have to attach. I will do that this weekend. Good thing I was typing this and remembered, huh?*
Anyway, it was not done very well..so there are gaps in the wall. After MonsterFace died, Oliver has been going behind the wall and pulling out small pieces of insulation. At the time I could not figure out where he was getting it from. So this past week I was working on the Arthur dollhouse, I got up to go to the bathroom, and when I came back there was a HUGE piece of it on the floor where my feet would go under the table. A love gift? So that was enough. I went downstairs and hunted and figured out that where he was getting it from was NOT an easy fix. So I put up the hook/eye. He is not impressed.
He needs a companion. He had Monster and now he is the lone cat in the house. The dogs are not doing it for him. Lu loves to bark at him and chase him up the stairs..LOL She does that because Oliver will jump down from a high place like a Ninja and scare the piss out of her. Fair is fair!
 I think it is hard to get kittens this time of year. That is mostly in the Spring. I will get him a girlfriend or a boyfriend as soon as I can.
 Now I am awake and will stay awake until the nighttime. Ugh!

3 comments:

  1. I will ship Lilly Ann Monster Diablo Garcia out to you A.S.A.P sounds like they would get along dandy. Both of them are wild crazy bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. My cat Owen gets up on our kitchen counters and knocks stuff off all the time. I can't leave anything like a glass full of milk or bam on the floor it goes. It's his way of getting our attention. Well Sunday he got my attention in the form of my hand to his rump. He knocked over my son's favorite little mug. Cracked that sucked in half and ruined it. Oh man he was on my sh*t list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is still not happy about the lock but he was thiefing the insulation in the wall! LOL
    He is a pest but he is a good cat otherwise. He needs a buddy. Spring cannot come fast enough!
    I am glad I am not the only one with a bad mofo kitty.

    ReplyDelete