Friday, December 24, 2010

It is Christmas Eve!

It is Christmas Eve at 3:20pm EST. I have been very very patient. Fred and the girls went and bought me multiple presents! I have not gotten more then one present on Christmas in like 20 years. We always did for the girls because they were kids. But they arent kids anymore. One is an adult and the other is almost an adult. So this Christmas it is about ME!
I am so excited. I wonder if I am going to be able to sleep tonight. I will try to not feel badly. Everyone else only got a specific amount of gifts because we are trying to not make it about the gifts anymore. Fred did not fall in line with the plan.
So when you think of me tonite..realize that I am BURSTING at the seams! LOL

 Oh, Natalie and I went today and signed her up for PF. So she has her own gym membership. I told her that I would pay for it until she got her own full time job. Then it is her responsibility. If it does not snow way too much..we are going to go on Monday!

I will be on tomorrow to tell about the goodies that I get. Have a great Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment