Thursday, December 30, 2010

That is not what I expected.

*290*
I am sort of confused. Maybe a little bit baffled. And most definitely slightly pissed. This Neurologist told me that he had never ever had anyone come to him with my problem. That he did not know what it was and he could not help me. My Neuro tests that he did in the office were perfectly fine. Thank you for your co-pay and have a nice day!
Okay..so I guess I have to fall down the stairs backwards for this to BE something. I have an appointment next month with my GP. He will know what to tell me. I do not want to bother my neurosurgeon if it is NOT neurological. But I have had a strike two with this fucking office. The worst part is, that is the ONLY neuro office in my area. I cannot go to the one in the next town cause my insurance will be a bitch about it. Ugh!
Maybe my feet are screaming and straining from my heaftiness. At least he did not tell me  it was cause of my weight. But it was a nothing visit. He did not offer any help, direction, or a lollipop!
I guess I will just ignore it for now. I do that with many things. When you have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, you get all kinds of weirdness going on. Like for the past 2 days I have been cold. Now it IS winter..but the house has been warm. And this thermometer says it is 68 deg F in here with the portable heater/blower going. But my hands are ice cold. I am a freak..LOL And not in a good way.
  Maybe I have a new skill of being able to feel earthquakes in other countries with just my right foot! Imagine all the money I could make! I would be a rich bitch.

 So yeah, that is why I did not say anything about it yesterday. I did not want to go on a long assed rant so I let it simmer for a bit and now I am just over it.
I am supposed to go to the gym today with Chelsea but she is not up yet. I will wait till 11am and if she does not show up downstairs..I am gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment