Thursday, December 23, 2010

Climb every mountain.....

*281*

After my little bitchfest yesterday, I took a walk. I bundled up in warm clothing, strapped on my sneaks and walked the two mile route that Fred and I had mapped last Winter. I will take pictures of the hills today when I go on the walk again. Parts of it were okay..other parts were brutal. I have to walk up this steadily inclining long stretch of a hill that peak like a motherfucker near the top. I refused to stop. I was not going to be that fat chick that cant finish. I huffed and I puffed but I made it up that hill. Then it is all straight ways through a park and the area near some schools, then you walk down a hill..more straight ways until I have to go home. I have to walk up this very steep hill. It is a bitch to drive down when it is snowy or icy too so just imagine! It is a one way street going out so that is the only way.
I did the two mile in 30 minutes (started at 944am ended at 1017am).
 I do not think the pain in my leg is sciatica. Because it was hurting me as I crested that big assed hill and I walked with it until I got down the bottom of the other hill. I rested at the park near my house on a bench for 5 minutes. The pain went away and when I got up it did not hurt. I am thinking it is the Meralgia Parathetica that I have been dealing with since I was preggers with Chelsea (22 years ago). Google it if you like..it is a pain in the ass sometimes but mostly you do not even know you have it.
 My back pain felt great too until the evening. I think my back hurts because the muscles need some stretching and building. I do not want to end up having surgery again on my spine if I can help it. So I think I have hit my fatty bottom. I have to do this every day, rain or shine, otherwise it is  never going to work. I will get frustrated because I will not see any results and I will give up...again.

As for the Bitch I was talking about..She is no longer my friend. I dumped her ass. I do not need people like her in my life. Poison. She would love to gloat at the fact that I am still not working out and obviously NOT serious about it, while she is manically working to a goal of losing weight but she is still puffing away on her cancer sticks. Once she gets bored with the exercise, her ass will get fat again. (i am MEAN..LOL) I am only saying what she told me. It has happened before. This will be the last time I talk about her. The only time I do is if I have lost a mega amount of weight (ROFL!) and then I see her someplace. That would ride right up her ass and I would love every minute of it.
So let`s do this.
Not for her but for me. And all those pesky truths that I do not like.
One more cup of coffee first though...

Two More Days!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment