Sunday, December 12, 2010

This is what I do when I am bored,,,


Ahh! Look at the little squirrel on my front porch. Isn't he cute?






I really dislike squirrels. Once when I was in elementary school, one tramatized me. I was in the garage getting my bike. I turn around and there was a squirrel at the entrance. He challenged me and made noises. I could have threw something but I was frozen in fear.
Furry bastard!


Hey! What the fuck do you think you are doing? Bird seed costs money!!

Well, will you look at that. He is a freaking acrobatic thief. He just hung there. Eating my bird seed. I scared him off. Then I felt bad so I chucked a shitload of Thanksgiving whole walnuts over the fence to the neighbors yard for him and his buddies to fetch.


Furry Bastards!!!

Back to Netflix...

No comments:

Post a Comment