Sunday, December 26, 2010

We are gonna have a Bleezard!

12/26/10 8am
*286* It was higher but I laid off the crap

The National Weather Service has issued a Blizzard warning for my area (Southeastern Connecticut). Accumulations from 11-16 inches but if the snow bands come in just right..there could be lots more! I went out this morning and covered the motors of both lawn mowers. SOMEBODY neglected to do this in the Fall. They will be okay. After I finish up here, I have to go outside, under the front porch, and find the second shovel. That picture up top is part of my back yard. I am standing on the patio and those stairs lead up to our top yard. Pretty cool huh? Since my back is better, I think I am really going to do something with that area up there now. I wanted this to be a marker for you all. So when the dust has cleared, I will take another picture of the same area..then you will get an idea. I probably wont even go out in it..Just open the door and take a picture! LOL
We have heating oil and portable heaters. We have food and beverages. We have entertainment. Fred has to work tonight unfortunately. He is acting like it not a big deal. I hate when he does that. Big bad Fred is not afraid of some snow flakes. He is going to go in early and TRY to stay overnight at the hospital. That way I will not worry and his ass wont be trying to drive home in that shit. Mucho overtime, Mucho money to spend on oil for the tank and my birthday next week!
So I am going to start working on this half scale Arthur. I have built 3 full size Arthur dollhouses but never another scale. So I am familiar with it but it will be different. It is going to be wedgewood blue on the exterior. I think I will do that first and then I am work on painting the exterior trim. It is a laser cut kit so it should be a snap to put together! This is what I am going to do during the blizzard.
I am also going to cook. I cook when I am worried and nervous. I want to make a jambalaya. I have all the meats for it so that will be easy. Shrimp was cheap during the holidays so I bought a big bag for the freezer. It will last us for a month or two, depending on what I make.
Natalie`s bestie Raymond is going to probably stay over tonight. They are going to watch the Twilight movies that she has (all three so far), play the Just Dance 2 game, and just hang out. I love Raymond.
Okay, time for me to go. I need to dig out that shovel!
Send thoughts out for Fred tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment