Thursday, December 16, 2010

I had a brilliant idea!

Shake it!
*282*

 The other day Chelsea (my oldest) asked if she could come to the gym with me sometimes on my guest pass. She was worried that it might make Natalie mad because she was pushing in on her time at the gym. So I remembered I had gotten some coupons and shit from Planet Fitness (our gym) in the mail as a kind of Christmas pressie. One of the coupons was that you could have a friend join for the $10 a month membership and only pay $1 fee. Brilliant!! Natalie can have the membership. (Chelsea said she did not want it). She can have it and we can bring Chelsea or we can bring Natalie`s besty R.  It was a good thing I was checking shit out because I also found out that they had added a new membership feature. Free unlimited fitness help! I can get one of those skinny chicks to help me figure out how some of the machines work AND tell me what I can do to best work off the fat. WooHoo!
 I have not told Natalie yet. I am going to surprise her with it today and we will go tomorrow to sign her up for her own card. She will like that I bet. If she ever wants to upgrade it, she will have to do that on her own. Once she gets full time job after school is over, she can pay for her membership if she chooses.
I am in the midst of putting plastic on the windows today and making ANOTHER batch of those damn bon bons. ROFL We only have 10 windows total in my house so you would think I would have been done already but no. I am a procrastinator about it this year. That is okay...It will get done before Spring. :)
9 more days until Christmas! I am all done shopping, wrapping, and stuffing. I do have to pick up the supplies for the dinner. I got something I have never ever made or ate before. I bought a small wheel of brie. I am going to cover it with some sort of something and I am going to heat it on the pizza stone and serve. I am curious as to what it tastes like. I will either like it or hate it I guess. I need to get off this idiot box for now and finish the windows in the livingroom.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment