Monday, December 27, 2010

It sure was windy last night!

*285*This picture up top is what I saw when I looked out the front door this morning. That is a deacon`s bench and it was flipped over along with a bunch of my gardening stuff. The door was wedged shut. So I waited until I was ready to shovel and got dressed....

This is what I saw when I went outside. Those are my footy prints. Went halfway up my calf as you got into the yard. The city had come and treated the street before it snowed. The walkway and steps were a bitch but the front of the house where the car is parked..that was a dream to shovel...

Heidi is a Shovel Queen! And the garbage guys came and I brought all the trash and recycle down the steps myself. I usually have help cause sometimes I still act like an invalid who cannot do shit cause of her back (fat).
I took that picture about 15 minutes ago. Guess what? It is snowing again! Fuckers! It is supposed to do it on and off until noon. I will leave it be and not bitch about it. I did my part. Now if those assholes down the street park in front of my house after I just shoveled...there is going to be serious hell to pay.
I think I got my exercise for the day..Dont you?

No comments:

Post a Comment