Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Four more days!!!

Time to get your grill on!
*281*

  Four more days until Christmas! I was able to find charcoal for my beat up assed grill right there. Yup. I am going to grill ribs for Christmas (sort of). Fred has to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (and the day after) but he has tomorrow and Thursday off. So I think I am going to do the ribs on Thursday. I have to make some potato salad, hard boil some eggs, and defrost the ribs that I bought. It is a treat so I bought them when they were on sale a few weeks ago. I will cook them in the oven in roasting pan with foil on top..basically steaming the ribs. Then I will finish them off on the grill and cover with the Arthur Bryant BBQ sauce Fred was gifted from a co-worker. Yummy!
 I have a window to cover, potatoes to peel and boil, eggs to do, and a bathroom to clean.
I was able to get the clog out of the tub with this plastic stick thing that I found at the hardware store. It was gross! OMG! So now I am going to scrub the tub and shower walls and get the bathroom all spiffy...after I do my blog posts.
FOUR MORE DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment