Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I need some foodie accountability.

Afternoon snack
*284*
Monday
Breakfast: 2 large cups of coffee with Silk soy creamer and 1 tablespoon of white sugar in each. 2 small peanut butter cookies (home made by chelsea/Vegan)
Lunch: 1 McIntosh Apple and 1 Navel orange cut into sections, 1 large grilled cheese sandwich with Velveeta, 1 cup of Lays potato chips. 1 8 oz cup of Diet Pepsi
Dinner: 1 cup of corn nachos with i guess 1/4 cup of salsa, large fish sandwich (two tilapia fillets), 1 tablespoon of olive oil mayo, 1 teaspoon of salsa verde, 1 8oz cup of Diet Pepsi
Snack: 1 baked pear with melted sugar and cinnamon (Chelsea made it, I do not know the measurements). Glass of water.

I was sitting there and wondering why my ass is not losing any weight. So I am being  accountable for my foodie actions. That is alot of goddamn food. I could have had a better breakfast. I could have cut out the chips and ate half of the sandwich (using cheddar instead of the last of the Velveeta), dinner could have been better..I just should have eaten the leftover fish with maybe a salad.
See how the chips have wandered back into my life!!
 I do not drink milk or use creamer anymore. I have not in about five years. Ever since Chelsea became a Vegan. It hurts my gut. So the Silk Soy creamer is like 5 calories per tablespoon.
I am not planning on doing this constantly because according to my darling daughter Natalie, I could become obsessed with what I eat. She (and Chelsea) are all about saying that I should just eat when I am hungry and eat what I want. That is my problem right now. LOL They do not get it. I have to basically starve myself OR try to eat other foods to fill me up but will not have me gain weight. Because I cannot live like this anymore.
I took a brief hiatus from writing this so that I could make myself some breakfast. Dual eggs in a hole. Two local farm fresh eggs, over easy in two holes in one thin slice of  toasted Italian bread.  Really tasty!
So I may do this accountablity thing here and there because I have to know what the hell I am doing wrong. I can see it plain as day now.
Oh, Natalie and I went to the gym yesterday. I also bagged up 3 bags of leaves for the garbage collection. I got my exercise in! Today her and Hubs are going Christmas shopping and I am making more bon bons for gifts.
Toodles for now!

1 comment: