Saturday, December 25, 2010

I am going to Just Dance this shit off!

*Not talking about it cause I gained weight..LOL*

I already own Just Dance (1) and we loved it but once we got to knowing all the songs, we just did not play it anymore. Now that we are really serious about losing weight and being fit, I think having part one and now part two will do the trick. This video is very innocent. Oh that isn't hard. No but you do start to drip sweat. If you are not in the best shape, it is going to give you a work out.  I want to include this in my weekly rounds of walking the big hill and going to the gym. If you go on YouTube, you can see alot of the different songs for it. It gives you an idea how easy or difficult some of the dances are. They added a sweat mode which I like even better.
I know there is the new kinectx (sp?) thing with Xbox 360 but I have a Wii and I am not buying an Xbox..so this is good enough. We loved it and it got us laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment