Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas is coming.

*282*
11 more days till Christmas. I am done shopping. I am still making the bon bons but I mailed out the last two packages today. Yay! 

The scale has been going down down down. I have some great news to report! My foot is feeling great lately. I went and bought a new pair of slippers for around the house. These slippers have an arch. No mega pain at night anymore. I have not had to take any Advils. Yippee!
I am dealing with an issue with my right foot and it is kind of freaking me out. I have been squeezed in to see the Neurologist the week after Christmas. When I walk up stairs lately, my right foot/heel will make it feel like the ground beneath me is moving. Not my left foot at all. Just the right. It happened very infrequently for me to think anything of it at first. I figured it was part of my numb foot from the back surgery. Now it is happening more frequently but not all the time that I walk up the stairs. I want to get checked out just to be safe. Because a couple times I felt like if I did not have the railing, I would have fallen backward on the steps..and this is from the top of the staircase. It is not my head so it is not vertigo. It is my foot. So I will keep you all informed on that...
Chelsea has been cooking me up this healthy smoothie to help with my sick gut and headaches (i have a virus). It is THE nastiest thing on the face of this earth..Ugh. It is army green in color and contains raw garlic and raw ginger..among other things. I had to choke that shit down. Blech!
But...a few hours of burping and repeating later and my stomach felt good. Really good. So she is supposed to make me another glass of it today. We will see how it goes.
It is as cold as hell out there today. Not as cold as the Midwest but it is still cold. I am going to need some better gloves if I want to walk outside. And I am going to be walking outside now that my feet are better. I cannot wait! I loved those long walks at a brisk pace..the cold air biting your cheeks, you can see your breath as you huff huff huff along your trail. It is the best. I am not saying that as bullshit. I loved it and I miss it. Walking on the treadmill is NOT the same thing. I like bitching to Fred as I force my fat ass up that hill..Motherfucker!!! I can do it!!!!
 I think I might do it tomorrow but I have to see. I still have a few more tins of chocolates to make and I want to get that DONE first before I start moving on to something else.

I will post pics on whether I have or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment