Monday, December 20, 2010

No snow yet.


*281*

5 more days till Christmas!
We did not get the Nor`easter or any snow for that matter. It is still cold like winter..duh..but so far none of the white stuff for real. My skin is soooooo dry. It is screaming for a glass of water. I need to moisturize heavily and put a BIG pot of water on the stove to boil. Put some water in the air. I would love to have one of the cast iron steamers but I have no room for that in the off season. I am going to take a walk on the treadmill today and then do some major housework. The downstairs looks like a cyclone came through here.
Last night I went over my friend A`s house. I was giving her some bon bons and she was making her donut muffins. Since it was Sunday, I became her personal chef and cooked dinner. Her son loves when I cook dinner. A is a great person in all areas of her life except she hates to cook. So I provide that service on an occasional Sunday. I made Slut`s spaghetti for them and they liked it very much. I found out later that her son M. had a bag of chicken wings in the freezer for me to cook for him..LOL I guess I will do those next time after the holidays. A smokes cigarettes...still. Every time I come home from her house I stink to high heaven. I am glad for this. It reminds me that I smelled like that every single minute of the day when I smoked. It gives me one more reason not to pick up a cig again. Stinky Stinky PooPoo!
  I received a package in the mail on Saturday from my good friend D..sort of a Yule/Christmas pressie. I have decided I am not going to open it until Christmas. So I through the box under the tree..and I think about it constantly. I want to take a butter knife to that damn box!!
Do any of you still feel like that at this time of year? Like a little kid that is dying with anticipation? You wanna open..NOW!
I will be good. I will leave it alone.

Okay. I need to go. I also have a clogged bathtub drain to deal with today, a wireless in/out temperature gauge to install, and a massive amount of dishes to wash. Yuck!
I better take two Advil first.

No comments:

Post a Comment