Sunday, May 15, 2011

The *You don`t give a shit so I don`t give a shit* budget!


*278*

As I was about to wash dishes for the 100k time...I realized something. One kid is upstairs watching Netflix on MYandFred`s new tv, and the other kid is watching Netflix on the downstairs tv. They are 22 and 17 and they are not planning on lifting a fucking finger. All last week I had to trek one kid places for work without a single solitary thanks. The other one wants take out food all the fucking time and if she doesnt get it..she gives me that look of hate.
You know what? I stopped washing dishes and came over here to the computer to write this. I need a new computer badly. I need to pay all my bills on time, and I need to stop hemorrhaging money..STAT!

  I have tried this before but it did not work. I am going to do this! I am going to piss off my kids! I am going to say NO NO NO!
 Starting this Tuesday (Yale on Monday), I am going to live and spend frugally.  No take out. No trips to the store. No $5 package of some shit she just has to have to cook some obscure recipe that she will probably never make again! NO MORE!
  This money is OURS...meaning ME and FRED.
I think I am pissed that I get no help at all but they expect me to jump through hoops to give when they ask. I am tired of being taken for granted and I dont care if they hate me!


Wow...I just continue to bitch.

According to my calculations, I can save $1200 a month. That is after bills, prescriptions, gas, groceries, and even a new car payment when we get one. So we/i/them blow all the friggin money on bullshit!  So this is what I am going to do. I will plan it out more today.

No comments:

Post a Comment