Sunday, May 29, 2011

Tupperware is wonderful

Tupperware party
*279* <---need to go down..not up!

Tupperware that is vintage and in excellent condition is superb. I went out yesterday morning with Chelsea. We went to the local library book sale and then to a flea market in the next town over. The flea market was a waste of time. So I decided to drive the long roundabout way home in hopes of finding some yard sales. I found the mother of all really good inside estate sales. When I heard the woman used to be a Tupperware dealer..I practically ran for the kitchen. Every surface was covered with vintage Tupp! I scored a large cake carrier for $10 ($19 on ebay). I bought about 14 pieces total. They all ranged in price of $1 to $2. I brought home, cleaned, dried, and found good places for them. I am very happy. I am weird. Tupperware makes me go a bit nutty. I hear there is a resurgance of the dead art of the Tupperware party. I do not think I would go for that. I think the hunt for the good condition old stuff is much more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment