Sunday, May 29, 2011

Back for another go


 
*279*

Back to the gym tomorrow morning. I have not been in awhile and it is time. I have been feeling like garbage and my inches are creeping slowly back up.  Not alot but enough for me to say NO. I do have to say that I can fit into a size 20 now in some clothing. You know how you can have one pair of jeans that fit great and then the other would need a shoe horn to get over your thighs? Yup, I found a good pair! I also bought two pair that are size 20 but need the shoe horn. They are my motivation to get back into getting back into shape. My foot is doing much better so I think it is time. I will wait to do the power walking until I get the yes from the footy doctor.
 Did any of you try to exercise with those women that are on tv? They are usually in like Florida or Hawaii. You have to get up super early to find them. We actually now have a whole channel of exercise. I think it is called FitTV. I watched it while reclining on the couch. Much better that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment