Thursday, May 19, 2011

Diabetes sucks!

*277*

I have to see my GP tomorrow morning. I think this is a physical but I am not sure. All this shit just runs together most times. I also have to tell him about my blood sugars and how the insulin is working. I have to tweek it per say. I think my scale is off anyway. I want to truly know how much I weigh. Scary but I do.
 I had a nice long text with a friend last night. She deactivated her Facebook page and I wondered where she had went. She needed a FB breather. She had lost like 120 lbs by having gastric bypass surgery over five years ago. She had type two diabetes and now she doesnt..I think. I asked her if her sugars were in normal range but she never answered but we were talking about all kinds of shit so it could have got lost in the conversation. She is now on Weight Watchers. She had gained 40 of what she had lost and has now lost 26 of that. I cannot really afford WW right now. I got enough on my financial plate.  But I need to start exercising. I know what is wrong with my feet and I have no excuses now. I need to stick with the no bad carbs for diabetes me plan so that I can feel better instead of like crap half the time.

Tonight for home made dinner is going to be Baked mac and cheese ( i am not having any) and bacon cheeseburgers. No bun for me. Big salad with my two burgers please. I had a nice eggy breakfast this morning. And I have been using sweetener (Splenda) for my coffee instead of sugar. It has made a difference.

Today I am going to be cleaning the diningroom and the bathroom downstairs. I have been guilted into taking the oldest to go bra shopping this afternoon. She is paying. Youngest is gonna get pissed because I do not have it and I bought her bras that she does not wear! So she might as well just stay home.
See...I just want people to just leave me alone. Do not bother me all the time asking me to do shit. I am a tired woman. I only have so much energy and I really do not want to spend it on you all the time.

So there! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment