Friday, May 20, 2011

Facial Piercings and the Rapture



*280* <------According to the Drs scale

Natalie took out most of her facial piercings. She took out the angel bites (2 on upper lip), spider bites (2 on lower lip), septum, and left side of nose. She is keeping tongue, one side of nose (put a hoop in), her smiley (smaller hoop), and her vertical labret.
She just wanted a change and I understand that. I am a bit thrilled to be able to see her face without all the extra hardware but I will miss the septum. I was getting worried that she was gonna have a face full of metal. She is way too pretty for it. We shall see.
Before I talk about the end of the world, let me tell you what happened at the Dr. He upped my night time insulin and told me I am doing good. He said I am smart and know what I am doing. He can understand my frustration with having NO control instead of like before when I took the Actos. The actos let me eat whatever the hell I wanted and it worked out the blood sugar on it`s own. Now I have to think about what I eat. I have to remember to bring my pen for meals. I have to up it or lower it depending. It is a pain in the ass my friend. Tonite I am making spaghetti sauce with meatballs and sausage to bring over my friend, A`s house. She loves when I cook for her and she works and deserves a good meal once in awhile that she did not have to prepare. Dr told me to take 8cc of insulin and I should be good to go.
 Rapture Smapture. It is supposed to happen at 6pm tomorrow evening and it is going to follow the time zones. Yeah, Jesus and God knew all about the time zones back in Biblical times. I got some Rapture snacks anyway just in case. It will be fun to watch all those believers lose their minds! Ha!
   Okay, My ass needs to get in gear. I have pasta sauce to make and I have not even made the meatballs yet!

8 comments:

  1. yes I wish that I had over 100 blow up dolls are raise them up at 6pm tonight. Try to make sure everyone saw them and see ther reaction

    ReplyDelete
  2. 380 WTF? that scale is wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear of some of the piercing removeals, wish mine would consider that, instead of more. ;)

    Hope you enjoyed the pasta and don't worry about the number, it's still going down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my period so I chalk it up to hormones. Dale, you have an idea huh? Nay has microdermals near her clavicles and another thing on her chest that is like a microdermal but less permanent. ( ask your dd). She also has she has piercings in her ears but not just on her lobes.
    I

    ReplyDelete
  5. I decided she was gonna do it whether I took her to professional or had a friend do it. Every one was done in a shop. Your daughter is just exploring. I can't tell you what the future of her piercings are but look at mine. She is deleting them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oldest wanted the dermals and I cried, she didn't get them. I hope they realise with maturity, that it's just not accepted every where for everyone.

    I worry about them being scarred, esp with the gauges.

    Sheesh, and my mom wouldn't let me get second piercings.... what happened?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I put my foot down with gauging, breast, and genital piercings. Gauging is her choice once she is 18. She even told me she is not interested in the extreme gauges. As for the others, I told her your Mom should not be taking you to have THOSE kind done..just not kosher in my Mom handbook.
    As for the dermals Dale, if she visits again..I think you should let her do it. They usually put them on their body (not face) and they are usually hidden like with the clavicles. I do not even really notice them anymore. But I am not pushing you!! Look, I fought so hard that Nat had to wait 2 years until I said yes to her tongue piercings. So I was a hard ass about and still am.

    ReplyDelete
  8. piercing...singular! Once she told me she wanted to have her tongue split. I told her that she better wait until I am dead! I do not ever EVER want to see that. She laughed. I think she was testing me.

    ReplyDelete