Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Periodontal Hell



*277*

First off I would like to say that RIGHT NOW, President Obama is flying over my house. How cool is that? Not really..LOL He did the commencement speech at the Coast Guard Academy today and that is in my city.

I went to the periodontist for a nice long chat. He did not poke my gums too badly and we had my x-rays this time. Did not have them last time so that visit was very short. I have to have very expensive work done. He wants to start on my right bottom quad (each section is a quad). Open up the gums and clean out the infection and sew me up. Yuppers!

Cost before insurance for that ONE side= $1800.00

Cost to me= $600.00
Yuppers.
I have to have it done because I cannot take the pain anymore. I have an appointment scheduled for June 8th. They told me at the front desk that I could pay $300 up front and make arrangements for the other $300.
Then he wants to do the other bottom quad in a month or so after.

I am glad I am having this done now before the money disappears from the youngest`s social security payments (October) but FUCK! I am going to have to cancel Denver AGAIN! I cant possibly afford dental surgery and flying out and staying at my dear friends house to go to the Denver Miniature show. I had to cancel last September because of Fred`s cancer scare.
Plus Natalie`s 18th birthday and Christmas.

I think I am going to go lay down upstairs in my room and watch Dr Who on Netflix. Contemplate what the hell I am gonna do!

No comments:

Post a Comment