Friday, May 13, 2011

It is Friday the 13th and Blogger is back!

  
Ocean Beach May 2011
*277*

If you put your nose close to the screen, you can see a seagull standing in the surf.  Yesterday I took the girls with me to the beach. I wanted to go because it was 4pm, I had sunscreen on, it was a windy but beautiful day, and I wanted to put my feet in the water.  We stayed for about an hour. It was nice sitting in the sand. The water was FREEZING! My feet had a hard time with the sand. I guess as I exercise those tendons, it will get easier.

This is a picture of the Gam building at the beach. They are renovating it. You may have a hard time seeing but the words Shore Dinners is posted up there after they sandblasted. I had to take a picture because it will be covered over and never seen again. A shore dinner consisted of a steamed lobster, boiled red skinned potatoes, corn on the cob, and some steamer clams. Really good stuff! I have not had a real shore dinner in a very long time.
  I was called a Bitch today and by a stranger no less. I went to our local Stop & Shop to do a weekly grocery trip. The place was PACKED! I have never seen it that busy on a Friday morning. Why? No blizzard or hurricane. Holiday is not for another week or so. There were two regular cashiers and a 12 items or less cashier. I stood in line (before getting to the belt) for about 25-30 minutes..NO exaggeration. Nobody behind me. I start loading my stuff on the belt and this woman walks up with like four items and asks me if she can cut me in line. Ummm. No. I politely said, that I stood in line for over 20 minutes and I am sorry to say this but No. Well, your just a bitch. Thank goodness for telling me something I didnt know. At least she didnt put FAT in front. Those would have been fighting words. I just smirked at her like FUCK YOU!! YOU GOTTA WAIT! Now, If I had not waited that long, I would have let her cut. She just did not want to wait like the rest of us. So I am a bitch. I figured it out. It is Friday the 13th.
 I have my ultra fabulous eyebrow waxing today at 4pm. I have been growing out my brows for 3 months now. They are not going to grow anymore. I am going to get an updated arch. I cant wait!
  Fred and I are going to be selfish tonite. He and I are going out on a date to Foxwoods. We are going to eat BBQ pork noodle bowls and do a bit of gambling. Hey, It is the 13th...maybe will win a jackpot!

No comments:

Post a Comment