Monday, May 30, 2011

We have centipedes!!!!!....!!!!!

Milo is getting big

*278*

New England House Centipedes are the most disgusting thing on the planet. And I have seen about 5 so far. I know it is because of the rain and dampness. No water in the house but plenty of it around the house. The house is just sticky and that (plus spiders) invites them in. I saw one last night scutter across my bedroom floor and that was IT!
I am going to get this new stuff called Raid Bug Barrier and I am going to go shopping for a dehumidifier. Those two things will make these long legged bastards go away! I have been able to tolerate the spiders all these years but this is my limit. We do not have like thousands of spiders but a few and mostly Daddy Long legs which Chelsea says is actually not a spider. (i need to look that up). So yeah, I am a little freaked out because they are gross! I decided to show you a cute picture of Milo instead of a dreaded and yucky multi legged bastards of New England.

No comments:

Post a Comment