Sunday, May 22, 2011

Garden progress

Front plot


This is the front plot. Does not look like much now. I planted Marigolds in the very front, the beets are growing, the mesculin is a dud so I replaced it with Arugala plants. The bibb lettuce is growing. Those onion plants are doing well also. And on the side is a broccoli plant...it is doing well also. We have had an abundance of rain so this is good. I came and found my beds were full of weeds! LOL

  
Back plot
The Thai basil right in the front is still small but not dead so we shall see. Right here is that cherry tomato/tomatillo thing. I planted some black peppers, three heirloom tomato plants, and some basil. I also have a small strawberry plant that was growing on the ground.

So far so good. I will go there tomorrow and do some more weeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment