Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My podiatrist is GORGEOUS!

I have an extremely high arch on left foot.

*277*

First off, that spot is no big deal. It was a blood blister that had popped. He shaved off the rest of it. He told me that I need to have my pedicurist do a better job on cutting my toe nails (They are too long). He shaved off some calluses. He gave me a prescription for a cream that will completely soften the calluses and then I go back in two weeks and he will just shave them all off. I CANT WAIT!! He told me that I have high arches. Very very high arches. My left foot has much less give then my right. That is why I am still in pain. I have to do some stretching exercises and wear arch supports. Oh and I have to buy new sneakers. He said it will never truly heal because of how tight the arches are on the tendons, but I can make walking of any kind (sport or just day to day) more bearable.
Otherwise my feet are good. Crisis averted! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment