Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Almost June

 
*278*

Tomorrow is June 1st.  Shit hit the fan my friends. Chelsea has lost her job due to budget cuts in the state and trickle down.  She has two weeks to go. She might be able to get a job as a teachers aide in elementary school in the Fall but that is a while away before. I  have some strings so if she wants it, she will probably get it. It is a cut in pay but any money is better that none at all. So that whole thing about her giving us money is gone. She works for a non-profit so she probably cannot collect unemployment. We shall see.
I have six months to save for a new computer AND work on the budget. Save where I can, stash the money away. I am getting really tempted to sell off my miniatures. Many of them are worth some money but I do not want to do that just yet. I could probably sell them off and make enough to afford the new computer we need. This Mac is four years old and dying a slow death. It is workable but it has been having issues. Issues that cost way too much. It would be better to just buy new. Natalie is salivating because I told her she could have it when we do get a new one...

Damn! No veggies from Chelsea`s job. Shit I was counting on that!!

So tomorrow is June and I am looking down the barrel of air conditioning bills. I really truly do not want to turn on the air conditioner at all this year. The main one for the first floor isnt even in the window yet.

I went down in the basement today and it does smell damp. It is from all the rain we have had. I am most definitely going to buy a dehumidifier with my check this coming month. I think they are like $100. I will just bite the bullet and pay for it. I know that will cost money but I cannot afford my house to get moldy!
Okay..I am just blahblahblahing along and it is not entertaining for anyone involved. I think tomorrow I will tell a story. Like something that has happened in my life. Sounds good?

No comments:

Post a Comment