Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Waiting...Waiting


Two more days until I see the surgeon about my gut. It has been a long wait. The list of bad foods keeps rising. I know that coffee is a major no-no. I drink about half a cup or less to keep the dreaded withdrawals away. Stupid i know but who wants to be sick to their stomach AND have a pounding headache. Not this chic.
 Last night was bad. My acid reflux meds did not work at all. Poor hubs had to go to 7-11 and get me some Tums. I woke up feeling sick. I had some breakfast and hopefully that will keep me upright until dinner. I eat little snacks in between. I can tolerate hard boiled eggs and half a bagel with a small amount of margarine on it. I am going to try soy milk today to see how that goes. I want to make pasta for dinner because I feel I might be able to tolerate it. Not spicy. Just good tomato pasta with maybe some cut up chicken in it.
 My post is as blah as I feel. I want to do stuff around here but I just cannot. All I want to do is lay down. It is supposed to be a gorgeous day out there today too.

So for those that have never had gallbladder issues..I have dull pain in my right side up by my ribs but even as low as my waist area. It wraps around the back. The newest thing is I will get jabs in the ribs in the front or back that will take my breath away. Almost everything that i eat or drink makes me feel like shit afterward. I can tolerate some fruits and veggies. Breads are okay. No fats whatsoever. None!
I have not had an *attack* like others have said and I hope I never do. It scares me to think I could be in childbirth pain like that. Nope! No thank you!

This is how I am. Just surviving until my consultation on Thursday.

I hope you all are having a nice spring like Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment