Monday, January 14, 2013

It`s quiet



Rainbow is leaving on Friday. He has been a part of our family for about 4 years now. He has spent so much time in our home that he is one of us. It is sad but necessary, I guess. He is going to live with his Mom, go to school, get a job, and move in with a friend later on. He is in a dead end up here so hopefully he can find what he is looking for down there. We are going to miss him terribly. I consider him the tester kid. He is emptying my nest and it is getting me set up for when the other two leave. Then what do I do?
I cannot work a job. Fred will be at work and I will clang around this house with nothing to do. I guess I could do simple home improvement work. Ah..that is a bit of while off yet till that happens.

  It is gloomy and warm out today. I think I will wash the dogs. The little ones need it. Ruby needs it too but you have to wrestle her into the bathtub. She never goes willingly. I have Milo bugging me over here. I bought some organic catnip at the co-op. I guess he knows I am his pusher. I just gave him a pinch. He ate it off the table and now he is freaking out man!

 I am just ho hum because in four short days, our lives will be a bit different. Sad week ahead.

Still no call from the Surgeon`s office. Wonder when they are going to call with my appointments. This should be interesting.
Okay, I am off. Gotta pick up the kid and then I have a mountain of dishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment