Saturday, January 19, 2013

He is gone/Mini blog break



  Rainbow left late last night and he just arrived at his destination about a half an hour ago. I have been crying off and on since last night. Eventually the sadness will go away, I know this. Just very hard to say goodbye.
 So I have gotten next to nothing done around here. It is a nice sunny Saturday and I am still in my jammies. I have drank coffee and I had lunch of soup. That is about all I have done. Oh and I cried. Natalie has been crying too. It is to be expected.
 Last night I ate way too much food because of this sadness and I paid for it. My stomach felt like shit all night long.

 Normally, I would be telling you how I am going to do this and do that and do this. But I think I am just going to wallow. I did sweep the dining room. And I piled shit in the sink to wash the dishes. *eating the last three Oreos* <---I am making a mistake but I do not give a shit!

yeah..I just walked away for an hour and forgot I was posting. I think I am going to stay away from the blog for a little while. Give me a few days to be sad but not spread it around like the damn flu. I will most definitely be back on before my nuclear testing is done.

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment