Thursday, January 17, 2013

Blah Blah Blah

This song always makes me feel happy for some reason. It is called Genius of Love from the Tom Tom Club. Weird thing is, I still remember most of the words.

I am having one of those blah kind of days. Life kinda sucks but it doesnt suck. It is winter, it is cold, mid week (no money), and things in life can never fall into place. Why cant some people just get their lives together?

I could clean but I really do not want to.
I could bake or cook but I wont be able to eat it.
I was thinking of just making some spaghetti sauce with sausage in the crockpot. Easy Peasy. Rainbow leaves tomorrow so this can be like his real last meal with us. I am sad that he is going but glad that he is getting his life together. I wish that was true for others.

This post is a NON post except for the video. :)  I am just not feeling it today. I am not depressed in the Air Quotes sense because I am a chronically depressed person. I am just a bit sad, cold, and in a funk. It will go away after awhile.

I found out that soy milk and cereal do NOT hurt my gallbladder. Yay me!

okay...gonna go. The PIA is up and they will start breathing for me to get off the computer.
*wishing for an empty nest...wishing for an empty nest...wishing for an empty nest*

No comments:

Post a Comment