Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Under Pressure


I know, I know. More Queen. But the song is fitting for the way that I feel today. I cannot actually say what the pressure is because there are some things I do not share online.
 Surprised?
 Yes, I do not share everything because some things I want to keep for myself.
 I am just having some pressure to do something. I want to do this thing but I do not know if I can do it. I want to try it out. If I can do it, great! If I cannot, no biggie...I tried. Now I am getting pressured that this is the way it is going to be now. I can do it. NO PROBLEM! You can do it. Do not doubt yourself! Do it and I can relax! Do it and everyone will be happy! Do it! Do it! Do it!

Confused? Sorry. 
I am not saying what it is so do not coax it out of me. Those of you that DO know, please to do not divulge the essence of my pressure.
So my ass is confused, scared, angry, and defeated. Something I wanted to give a shot at has now become something I have to do no matter what!


Fuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment