Monday, May 21, 2012

Home again Home again Jiggedy Jig

Fisher Island Ferry terminal in the background
*270*

I have been home since Thursday night. I was so exhausted that it truly took until today to sit down and make a blog post. I came home to the Dell having a Malware virus. I am working on it with techs online for free. Hopefully they can help.
So this is going to be a series of pictures to show you what I saw. I had a good time. It was a nice visit.
Shhh! Be quiet
I sat in the quiet car on the way there. It was bizarre. All you heard was snoring, the train, and the clicks of laptop keys. I liked it but didnt. I like to be a voyeur on the train and the quiet car is not the place to do it.
Trapped!!!
I was sitting in front of that bag right above and that Hefty bag was on my right leg and the chick it belonged to was pressed up against me. It was a clusterfuck! I had to get off before her and I was going to have to hop over this mess!
Boring but almost there!
It was an uneventful trip. I made it there in one piece! And I had no troubles with my bags like I thought I would.

I will continue in another post. I have to leave to take Natalie for a job interview and this computer is an asshat!
More pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment