Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I had a virus!!!!!! And other boring life stuff

*268*

To be exact, I had a Malware and a Trojan on the computer. I am not going to say WHO acquired it cause any of us could have done it. But I was able to get rid of it and it was all free!
I followed a list on how to get rid of it myself and it told me to download Malwarebytes free cleaner to help. It didn't work. But I found their free techs in a forum and one person (Elise) helped me for the past two days. She had me search with this program, scrub with that program and eventually we got rid of everything. I am forever grateful and when I get some extra cash next month, I am going to hit her donate button and give her some money. The chica saved me over $100 and a headache if I had to deal with Dell again.

  I am all better from my trip. It took quite a few days but I am finally feeling a teensy bit normal. I called the gyno about the fact that I got my period last Monday! It was just as bad as it always has been and I had pain. He had me go in today for bloodwork. CBC is Complete Blood Count. I think he is checking to see if I am anemic. I would not be surprised. I told my shrink last month that I have been so exhausted lately and over sleeping. If it is not one thing, it is another. This will mean that I will have to succumb to another surgery and have a hysterectomy (leaving the ovaries). I am not thrilled but I am. I know that sounds weird but I will be glad to be done with the pain and mess but I will miss that part of me. That is what grew my children. You know me..I will keep you all up to date on that.

I have decided on a new tattoo but I have to wait for the money. I will save for it. It came to me. On my right wrist I want a bracelet. Chelsea and Natalie Chelsea facing out and Natalie facing in. The C and the N are touching and their names wrap around my wrist. I do not want it completely around but we shall see. Sound cool?
I know they screwed me on Mother`s day but I have always wanted to have a tattoo that represented them and that is what it is going to be.
Look at the snazzy gift I got from my friend Agran! It is a cup cozy but it screamed at me to put it on my water bottle. So it is my bottle cozy. So moustachy! So hipster! I love it!

Now I will drink a lot more water and look fancy while doing it. You know you are jeluz.

No comments:

Post a Comment