Thursday, May 10, 2012

The sun is shining again

*270*

 All day and into the evening yesterday, it rained. I am surprised that it did not flood a bit in the basement. Of course, I went and did some food shopping in all that mess. I enjoy it when we have a spring rain but that deluge was unnecessary! But today is a better day. The sun is shining, the dogs went out in the yard, and it is going to be a gorgeous week ahead. I leave for Jersey in four days! I have laundry downstairs that needs to come up stairs so that I can start packing.

I really have nothing to say. I just figured I would post so that you would know that I am still alive. Living my life. Ho-hum

Anyone else dealing with extra spiders and mosquitos? I have to spray myself down just to take the dogs out. That bad out in the back yard.
My neighbor had a tree guy over. I think he is planning on cutting ALL of his pine trees down. I will have so much sun in my yard, I wont know what to do with myself! I will be so happy!!

See, this is a nothing blog post.
I want chocolate. I know that for a fact.

Tonite for your dining pleasure is fried and baked panko encrusted Tilapia with tater tots and Caesar salad.  I will be cooking that soon.


Okay I am going to end this torturous post and move along.

No comments:

Post a Comment