Saturday, October 1, 2011

Doctor Who marathon and a clean kitchen

The Doctor



*266*

Happy October 1st!
   I still have a fan going in the house but the humidity is getting much better. Before you know it, I will be bitching about the cold.
 I went to the grocery store and spent all my money on meat, fridge, and freezer foods. Fred will replenish my stash so I am not a total sad sack with $10 to my name. There were good sales on all aspects..beef, pork, chicken, and sausage. The egg man came this morning and we got some honey and eggs also. We are all set for at least 2 weeks with what I have bought.
I have cleaned the kitchen and kept it clean for two days no. And the girls are following suit, which is good. I still have not been feeling that great so I get bursts of energy, I do stuff, and then I take a two hour nap..LOL
So I shopped, cleaned the kitchen, made bone marrow and toast for lunch for Fred and I, and I finished up with internet stuff. Oh and I tidied up the livingroom. Yeah me!
Boy, this is a boring assed post. If you have not jumped ship already, you can do so now.
I plan on finishing this up and going upstairs and watching the Doctor Who marathon on BBC america. Yes maam, that sounds like a cherry Saturday to me. I did buy chips to make cookies but I think I will do that tomorrow. Already depleted as it is.
 Oh, I got my train tickets yesterday for the trip to NJ and the Philadelphia Miniaturia show on first weekend of November. I have a month from here to stash some cash for the trip. It is going to be lots of fun!

Okay, Chelsea is staring at me. We only still have the one laptop and it is feast or famine when it comes to the internet around here. I have prolonged my time on it and I better go before she starts psychically boring holes into my brain.. heheheh

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment