Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Macho Macho..eh whatever.



I have this song stuck in my head so I thought i would share.

I promised a friend that I would exercise in some form today and share the results with her. I think I will walk the dogs and then maybe do some Just Dance on Wii. I am just waking up so I am not making any promises at this moment. Natalie and I have not been to the gym in over 2 months. I have decided that if we do not make a conscious effort to really go at least 2-3 times a week, every week by the end of the year, then I am cancelling the memberships. I pay over $40 for all three and no one is going. That is almost $500 a year that I am paying out for something that is not being used. So we are going to go on Monday and see how that goes.
If I can lose weight getting off a diabetic pill, I should be able to step it up to firm some of the flab too. I think I want a new scale for Christmas. One of those BMI ones that tells you all your dirty little secrets. So we will all be surprised when I first weigh myself.
   Natalie watched Ruby last night so I could get some sleep. I ordered a puppy play pen for her and it should be here tomorrow. That way she can sleep, she can pee, she can play and not get into trouble. She wont be in there all the time but I need to be able to go out and she needs to be able to live without anyone around her 24/7. She has the other dogs and cats keeping her company. So Natalie is exhausted and probably sleeping. She has an appointment later on this afternoon but she will be good for that later.
I still say I am a fucking lunatic for having a puppy in the house. Lord. But Natalie loves her and she is actually helping. Which is a major milestone. I came downstairs and the living room is cleaned. She is picking up poop and pee from the pup. She is taking her for walks. It is a responsibility that she needed. Do not worry. I am helping and teaching her that you have to be firm with the pup. Tell them NO now so they do not become a beast later. She is sleeping next to me on the couch. LOL
Need more coffee and a better song in my head.

2 comments:

  1. You are a better woman than I. I don't think I could handle the work of a puppy anymore. They are sweet, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIGHT NOW..it is not that bad. She is 8 weeks old and I have Natalie to help. It hasnt gotten into the real shit. Like when they start chewing to lose teeth. I have to get some Kongs for her. They did not have that stuff back then. The vet tech told me to knot up old socks too. Puppies love to teeth on those.

    Wait until she is a big bruiser but still a kid. Knocking shit over, learning the stairs, etc.
    I told you that I am a lunatic. Her face is her saving grace.

    ReplyDelete