Friday, October 21, 2011

Never having a baby




*270*<---I went to the gym to pay a bill and checked my weight*

I say this with the utmost confidence that I will never raise another baby in my entire life. This Ruby is pooping my ass out. I am T.I.R.E.D. Today was awful for me. I went to the bank, the paid money at the gym (more on that in a moment), then picked up Halloween candy, then a 25 pack of leaf bags, grocery shopping, and then brought everything in the house and put the food away. Then I dismantled the broken Apple (i put in closet for now) and put the yucky computer desk outside. Then I put together this big octagon play area for Ruby so when we leave to go someplace, she is not roaming the house. I am fucking tired. Ruby is sleeping on the couch next to me...it is taking everything in my power not to join her. Yawn!
  The gym is remodeling. It broken down a wall next door and it is expanding the whole area. It is going to have lots more machines. That shows you how long I have been gone. I did not have a fucking clue.
YAWN!
Chelsea is gone until Sunday evening. I have to do her unemployment stuff for her. She is at a weekend seminar in New Bedford, MA. She put in an application for a part time job at our local library. They called and they are very interested about her having an interview. I would say they were hot to have her but anything can happen. She goes on Thursday morning. Crossing fingers and toes. It is not a living wage BUT it is more then she is getting from unemployment. So that is a good thing.
Natalie is staring at me cause she wants dinner. It is just her and I right now. I want to go to bed. She has other ideas. Fuck! Sleep oh yeah I wanna sleep.

It wont happen anytime soon because of the puppy girl. Okay, I am just babbling at this point trying to make this a coherent blog post. I had a busy day, my ass is tired and I feel old. Oh and the leaves are starting the change...
The End

hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. This post made me sad. :( I hope she gets the job but I wish she could earn a living wage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you with the puppy! I've never done puppy and I don't think I would want to. :(

    I'm so glad that Tommy was a cat. Far less maintenance. ;)

    ReplyDelete