Sunday, October 23, 2011

Skinny! and the Lime green shirt

I wish!



*270*

End of being sad for now because of a Lime Green shirt!

   Two years ago I started on my saga of dressing better and hopefully I would lose weight. It was in the Summer that I found this long sleeved, light fabric shirt in lime green with medium sized crystals on the chest. I should take a pic cause the description makes it seem puka-licious. Believe me. It is a gorgeous shirt. It is size XL but I think it runs a tad larger. It fit me perfect. Maybe a little snug in some areas but it was perfect. Well, I wore it a couple times and then it was too hot to wear it so it was put away for summer. When Fall came around last year, I tried it on and it did not fit. It was snug everywhere and very unflattering. Most women would have tossed it in disgust. Not me. I put it away. I figured one day.

  Fast forward to now. I have been sorting all my clothing and putting summer stuff away and digging out winter. I have been trying stuff on to. Well I found the Lime green shirt. I did a quick try on and it fit me. I knew it probably would and I hung it up. I really did not TRY it on until yesterday.
Fred and I were going out to lunch yesterday. I wanted to wear my new winter clogs so I picked a pair of Gloria Vanderbilt jeans (they were in the pile too) and my Lime green shirt. Girl! Not only were the jeans loose but the shirt was BILLOWY! It flowed around me! I went from it being snug as shit all over last winter to having me float in it now!
WTF is going on!! I am so glad my Dr. took me off that Actos (diabetes drug). The weight just keeps melting off.
Look, I think my scale has been bad for awhile. Like by 10lbs. So it was saying 270...I was really 280-something. When I was 290-something..I was 300-something. Well, the scale at the gym said 270 on the dot. That means my scale at home would be saying 260 (if she could speak). So I lost 10 lbs somehow along the way!
  Natalie and I are going to the gym tomorrow. We want to keep it up and see if we can do it at least 3x a week. I want to lose another 10lbs. OMG! If I keep all this up, could weighing 200lb become a reality?
No wonder my boobs have been drowning in my bras lately..they are too big!! I know, I know. TMI!!

Okay, enough of this. Breakfast is cooking and I need to finish working on it.

5 comments: